Sign in to follow this  
booneangler

All Star Rods

Just curious i was reading in the Bass Pro Catalog and they said the All Star Rods have a IM 10 Blank. Are these rods pretty sinsitive for Trig,CRig,Football jig? Was looking at the Big Boy rods.

they are pretty sensitive... i have one and have gotten good use out of it!

i have 6 ea of the team rods and they are as ensitive as the rods tha cost 100 more imo......the bigboy's are good rods however no they arent as sensitive ,,,,one i has was more like a broom stick

My Son has one, we both bought rods the same time at BPS, I choose the bps, now I wish I had bought the Allstar after trying his out... :)

nice rod but i just had my second one break, first one reel seat cracked this one snapped in half, i returned it to cabelas and got a fenwick hmg to try.

Just curious i was reading in the Bass Pro Catalog and they said the All Star Rods have a IM 10 Blank. Are these rods pretty sinsitive for Trig,CRig,Football jig? Was looking at the Big Boy rods.

Don't get the Big Boy series man! I bought the 7' 6" flippin stick(Big Boy) and i hated it! They don't even have an exposed blank under the reel seat. Also, they have the sensitivity of a 2x4. They weigh about as much too.  >:)

The Big Boy series are bully sticks plain and simple.  they are designed with an extra wrapping of graphite and are meant to hoist big fish out of heavy cover.