Sign in to follow this  
Big Bait Fishing

rainshadow swimbait rod in the making ...

pulled the trigger on getting me a swimbait rod , i have went over every swimbait rod out there and finally came to the conclusion that i should just have one made just how i want !!!! so it's gonna be a 7'10'' rainshadow swimbait blank , 3-8 oz. lure rating with split EVA grips with a fuji ACS reel seat and fuji concept guides !! it's getting started on next week , so in this next week it time to get 5-10 swim baits  :) any of you fished a rainshadow swim bait blank ??? any responses would be appreciated , thanks .. btw , i am putting a REVO TORO  51 ( left-handed) (5.4:1) on it  ... ;)

I have the Batson ISWB945 blank (rated 2-6 oz) but unfortunately I haven't finished it yet.  I love the blank, just comparing to some other swimbait rods at the house...  someday when I get caught up, I'll finish it and post some feedback.

im hoping its gonna be a great blank , went with the 3-8 oz. so as to not overload the blank cause i am looking at baits up to 6 oz. or slightly more . the guy i have building the rod owns 3 of these blanks and says they are very good for the price . i hope he gets it done in the next couple of weeks , im very impatient  ;D