Sign in to follow this  
coltonriegel

BASS PRO SPRINNG classic

I was told that bass pro has a deal that you can bring in your old rods and reels and get a dicount? it this like a trade in value? or wuts going on...and if this is right is it worth bringing in 1 year old tackel...or would i be lossing coin$$$

I know that BPS does a reel trade in during the spring classic, but the classic this year was the last weekend in february through the first two weeks in march. They give you a set amount of money based on the value of your reel when you purchased it originally.

Yep only during the Spring Classic and the trade in values aren't that great and it doesn't apply to Shimano.  

Later, ;)

The spring classic was in February and March and they do the reel trade in every year. The value of the trade in is not based on what you purchased the reel for originally, it's based on the value of the new reel you are going to purchase. You can turn in any working reel (to be donated to kids) and you get a coupon for money off any non Shimano reel. The more expensive the reel the more discount you get.