Sign in to follow this  
Chris W

Kistler Argon Crankbait Rod

Anyone have one of these particularity the 6'9" medium action thinking of picking one up. All of the crankbait rods I have are fiberglass would like to have a graphite one just to try. If you have one what do you like or dislike about it. Thanks

I would like to know this as well. I asked about the argon on here the other day and didn't get any responses. I don't think they're really popular yet. I think I've decided to go with a dobyns 705cb for my light to medium cranking but I'm still interested in the argons as well.

Have you looked at the 6'9" cranking carrot stick?

I have a Argon top water rod and just love it what a sweet stick I have used it for crank baits and it works just fine it's a mf action. This model has a short handle works well for top waters what it was made for But I like like Kistlers ,  I know many people don't like Kistler rods I find it funny that many people have never fished them but well say they have read there no good so I don't know how you can form an opinion on some thing from some one else opinion. For me I make my own calls I like there rods and if you buy one I do not think you will be sorry. JMHO