Sign in to follow this  
Pa Angler

LC FLASHMINNOW 130

Merry Christmas to all. I need some info on LC Flashminnow 130's I have used the smaller ones 110 and 95's with success but how do the larger 130's do on the water and what colors work best.

Chow

I going to say due to the lack of reponses on this subject that the 130 is a lure that isn't widely used.

Chow

I generally find the 100 Pointers and 110 Flashminnows are just as appealing to large bass as the 128 and 130 respectively, but I do realize patience in throwing those extra large jerkbaits has the potential to lure an extremely large, lazy bass that eats infrequently.  I wouldn't hesitate to throw a 130 while pleasure fishing, but in a tournament,  the 100/110 size will catch quality fish without eliminating the smaller limit fillers.

Thank You Natural for the reply.

Chow

i would stick to pointers because i havent tryed the flashminnows, Pointers work great.

i would stick to pointers because i havent tryed the flashminnows, Pointers work great.

While the Pointers do work well, the Flashminnow is designed to runner shallower, and is more of a bait to use in conjunction with the pointers.