Sign in to follow this  
ttufishinman

skeet reese rod?

I havent used one before but I have been looking at them online. I can get a pretty decent discount from *** because they sponsor my college fishing team but I was wondering if they were worth the money. Has anybody fished with one? If so what did you think?

i love mine. i have the 7' spinnerbait/worm rod and i use it strictly for fishing my scrounger. the rod loads up perfectly before i set the hook. haven't tried the others, but for $89 i am sure i will.

I have the Spinnerbait/worm rod. I love it, definitely gunna get more. I mean I have shimano's as well, If i could afford all cucials and cumaras i would buy them but for the price you can't go wrong with the W&M. Check back aways theres some more threads with a ton of info.

the guy i fish with loves his enough to buy two more and in fact hes going to switch his entire inventory over to them.

he gets a dealers price on them though... but still thats saying something..

i know that that skeet reese rod is lighter (feels lighter?) than my crucial.... and its 40 bucks cheaper.

i know that that skeet reese rod is lighter (feels lighter?) than my crucial.... and its 40 bucks cheaper.

I have handled W&M Tessera Skeet Reese models and they feel...........mmmmmm......heavy to me compared to a similar Crucial, but I don't have a scale or anything to verify. That being said, if your team is in need of a Spinnerbait, Crankbait, or Topwater rods they are reasonably priced and have a nice action. Try to see if you can get them to give you some Falcon Bucoo rods for a similar discount for your worming outfits.

I have the SB/Worm rod but from what i understand all the rods are M fast i dont really understand this or maybe im mistaken. Anybody wanna explain.