Sign in to follow this  
nubasser

vendetta rods under $60

First let me say that I only buy from TW but with all the rquestions about Vendetta rods just do what I did.Do a google search for Abu Vendetta then click shopping.There are several listings for them under $60.I cannot post the link because there are several models and If you go to the site that has them you cannot find them using the search.They also have berkley shocks for under $35

I strongly advise doing a Google search for any tackle and clicking shopping.I have no connections to google or the sites that have these rods I just wanna share a great deal like the rest of you fine posters.

I've bought Okuma rods from one of the vendors.They have great prices but a lot of times the rods aren't in stock. It is sometimes a 2 or 3 week waitng time before you get the orders but the prices are worth waiting for.

Wow!  Im looking into buying a higher end rod but, at this price.  I think I may have to ****** up one of the Vendetta rods.  Thanks for the info.

I have not ordered from this site.However to be safe one could always use a gift card-credit card.I would not want anyone to get swindled but thought that I would share a deal.

I have not ordered from this site.However to be safe one could always use a gift card-credit card.I would not want anyone to get swindled but thought that I would share a deal.

Thanks for sharing though for real at this price they come in about 60 shipped that's good stuff. I'll probably order one before long

Young Nick-

Let us know if you get your identity stolen.. Haha. if not, i may order one!

Hahah well I just googled their business and came up with some quotes from a hunters forum and not sure if I can link it but it pretty says don't do it. haha So if I were you I wouldn't even attempt.