Sign in to follow this  
Incheon Basser

Damiki Dark Angel?

I just found a place here in Korea that sells the whole line of dark angle rods for 100$ each (normaly you can only find the 6'3"M & MH, that they don't sell in the states) all of the rods are 100$ even the 8' swimbait rod... is it a good enough rod to warrent buying all 5 of the rods I want in one shot before they change thier price??? I have not fished it yet so i'm looking for sugestions from those who own them thanks... c701m, c701mh, c701h, c761m-cb, c801-sw

I have a 7'M Spinning and a 7'MH Casting and I love them, I haven't had much experience with the casting rod, purchased just a few weeks ago but I have fished with the spinning rod alot.  I would suggest if you need a spinning rod, get one, it is a great rod.  I would buy atleast one, if you can swing it, buy more.  I don't know about the CB rod, no expereince, tackle tour reviewed it though...

how much is shipping from Korea  :;)

I have a 7'M Spinning and a 7'MH Casting and I love them, I haven't had much experience with the casting rod, purchased just a few weeks ago but I have fished with the spinning rod alot. I would suggest if you need a spinning rod, get one, it is a great rod. I would buy atleast one, if you can swing it, buy more. I don't know about the CB rod, no expereince, tackle tour reviewed it though...

how much is shipping from Korea :;)

It would probably cost the same as if you got the free shipping from TW... i most definatly buy the sw and the cb ... it's half off... and i'm thinking of buying the 7' versions as well... i might buy one spinning rod... the one i have is not that great...

I have a 7'M Spinning and a 7'MH Casting and I love them, I haven't had much experience with the casting rod, purchased just a few weeks ago but I have fished with the spinning rod alot. I would suggest if you need a spinning rod, get one, it is a great rod. I would buy atleast one, if you can swing it, buy more. I don't know about the CB rod, no expereince, tackle tour reviewed it though...

TELL ME A SHIMANO CI4 WOULDN'T BE FREAKIN SICK ON THE DARK ANGEL SPINNING ROD

TELL ME A SHIMANO CI4 WOULDN'T BE FREAKIN SICK ON THE DARK ANGEL SPINNING ROD

you better believe it   ;D

IMG_1294.jpg