Sign in to follow this  
midnighthrasher

Cumara Reaction Series

Has anyone used these yet. I read the review on tacklttour and it was great but i would like to have som real opinions. I am thinking of upgrading and getting two to replace two crucials that i have. Thanks in advance

I've used a few models and actually had my hands on all of them.  The CUC711MH is a sweet deep crank stick!  The CUCX711MH is an insane 1/2 oz rattlebait rod and does a fine job with buzzfrogs and paddletail swimbaits as well.  I've fished a couple other models as well.  If there is one in particular you're curious about, let me know and I'll be glad to tell you what I know about them. 

I own the 7' Med Reaction rod and I think its a good rod for the money.  Only reason Im selling mine is to buy the new Shimano rod.

I've used a few models and actually had my hands on all of them. The CUC711MH is a sweet deep crank stick! The CUCX711MH is an insane 1/2 oz rattlebait rod and does a fine job with buzzfrogs and paddletail swimbaits as well. I've fished a couple other models as well. If there is one in particular you're curious about, let me know and I'll be glad to tell you what I know about them.

im looking at buying 1 x CUC70MH and 1 x CUC69M. Have you tried these   

Yes.  The closest rod to the CUC70MH is the Loomis CBR 845.  The Cumara reaction has a similar blank action.  This is a super sweet mid-depth cranking stick - DT10, Deep Little N, shallow wide wobblers, etc. 

The CUC69M is modeled after the Loomis SBR 812 and feels similar in blank action.  It makes a fantastic 1/4 to 3/8 oz. spinnerbait rod. 

Obviously, these rods can be used in a number of different ways, but they were designed with moving bait applications in mind.  Hope this helps! 8-)

Yes. The closest rod to the CUC70MH is the Loomis CBR 845. The Cumara reaction has a similar blank action. This is a super sweet mid-depth cranking stick - DT10, Deep Little N, shallow wide wobblers, etc.

The CUC69M is modeled after the Loomis SBR 812 and feels similar in blank action. It makes a fantastic 1/4 to 3/8 oz. spinnerbait rod.

Obviously, these rods can be used in a number of different ways, but they were designed with moving bait applications in mind. Hope this helps! 8-)

Have you tried the CUC69MH for spinnerbaits

Yes I have.  It's very similar to the Loomis SBR 813 - it does a much better job with 1/2 oz spinnerbaits than the 812 or the M action Cumara reaction rod.

I am looking at the CUC70MH and CUC70H for 1/2oz+ spinner baits and some DT-6s to DD-22s.  Bantam1 recommended the CUC70H.  Let me know what you guys think.  I am also thinking of pairing it up with a Citica.  I was thinking a Curado 200E5 but I want a higher gear ratio.