Sign in to follow this  
sal669

Yo-Zuri H ultrasoft on sale !!!

Cabelas has it on clearance, 1/4lb and filler spools, clear and green. If you need to stock up or just whant to try it out, now it's the moment  !

Thats a good deal, I bought about 7 of the 600 yard spools from them in the last few weeks, I got 8 ,10,12 and 15 pound spools. Its by far the best line I have ever used. I wont be using anything else in the future. You guys better jump on this, plus this line is hard to find to begin with.

which one do you guys use for senko fishing? is 10 enough?

I've used 6 to 12lb...10 should be fine..

which one do you guys use for senko fishing? is 10 enough?

wow. Goose52, you always find the best deal around...

wow. Goose52, you always find the best deal around...

I can't take the credit this time - Roadwarrior recommended Fish307.com for Yo-Zuri in a post last year sometime ... I bookmarked it !

Fish307.com has Yo-Zuri Ultrasoft for $11.95 / 600yd for 4 to 15lb test. $13.95 for 20lb test. http://www.fish307.com/yo-zurihybridultrasoftline600yardspools.aspx

FWIW

Isn't that how much it is usually?

I think that's Fish307.com's regular price but it's a buck cheaper than the current Cabela's price and one of the posters above mentioned buying 600yd spools...

Fish307.com has Yo-Zuri Ultrasoft for $11.95 / 600yd for 4 to 15lb test. $13.95 for 20lb test. http://www.fish307.com/yo-zurihybridultrasoftline600yardspools.aspx

FWIW

Isn't that how much it is usually?

I think that's Fish307.com's regular price but it's a buck cheaper than the current Cabela's price and one of the posters above mentioned buying 600yd spools...

Oh yeah they sell those 600yd spools at BPS now for that price. I thought you thought they were on sale at that price or something haha

well i cant even get ultrasoft in my town, and regular yozuri hybrid at sports authority (the only place that caries it) is about 15 bucks a spool, so i went ahead and got some 12 and 15lb ultrasoft.... thanx for the link!!!

I've used fish307.com for Y/Z and they are great. Good price, quick shipping, and constant updates.

BPS is finally carring it.  I only use 6 lb test on spinning gear - In New England a 6LB fish is pretty good - got plenty 4's and 5's and only one six and never broke one off with 6 LB test.  The stuff is great, it's hard to break the line when you get hung up.

BPS is finally carring it. I only use 6 lb test on spinning gear - In New England a 6LB fish is pretty good - got plenty 4's and 5's and only one six and never broke one off with 6 LB test. The stuff is great, it's hard to break the line when you get hung up.

I love the line! I must be honest I have been extremely disappointed with the strength of the #6. I break it off way too often.

BPS is finally carring it. I only use 6 lb test on spinning gear - In New England a 6LB fish is pretty good - got plenty 4's and 5's and only one six and never broke one off with 6 LB test. The stuff is great, it's hard to break the line when you get hung up.

I love the line! I must be honest I have been extremely disappointed with the strength of the #6. I break it off way too often.

Due to...? Move up to 8# if needed.