Sign in to follow this  
ib_of_the_damned

Finally got my 2010 REVO SX!

I have been waiting since the Bass-A-Thon event at Anglers in Anaheim, CA in November...  It had to be special ordered for me, after three months of waiting still no reel, so I got a refund for the money. Then I saw the Spring Fishing Classic ad and saw the REVO SX in there went to Bass Pro to get it, they didn't have it, had them order me one from another store, they said they wouldn't be getting any in, they keep getting last years model.  So I finally found one at Tackle Warehouse and bought it. The next day its in my hands.  At least I got two free vendettas for my troubles(the Pure Fishing rep hooked it up)...

Nice, you will be very happy with the reel and rods. You will find that the wait was worth it. Especially because you got 2 free rods out of the deal, and a free pair of Wiley X's. Basically, you paid $170 for 2 Vendettas, a pair of nice sunglasses, and a quality reel, not too bad. I just received another Vendetta today, via UPS, and when I pulled it out of the tube, the tip was broken. Now I get to pay for the shipping back to the supplier, and wait another couple of weeks to get a new one. So much for the decent deal I thought I was getting. Hopefully it will be here on time for my trip to Florida on the 19th.