Sign in to follow this  
Jall65

Suggest a flipping combo

Ok, I am in need of a flipping combo(because I don't have one). The bad: Between replacing the power converter in my camper and having to buy new tires for my wife's vehicle my play money went in a different direction. LOL. Suggestions to a good/decent not super expensive flipping combo that wont having me explain to my wife why I needed a new rod and eating hotdogs for supper the rest of the month ;) would be greatly appreciated.

Whats "not expensive".

My flipping set up is a revo stx with a 7'6" crucial flipping stick and it works great.

Whats "not expensive".

My flipping set up is a revo stx with a 7'6" crucial flipping stick and it works great.

$125 maximum. All I can afford right now...

Phew that's tough my friend. It's hard to recommend anything of quality that will get you a rod and reel for 125$. You would be best served by keeping a close eye on the Flea Market thread and buying some quality parts on here. In that price range I'd try to pick up a Vendetta (Rod)and Shimano Citica 200 or 201E used. You ight be able to get both of those for somewhere close to you price range. Otherwise you might be able to pick up a low end BPS branded combo for that price.