Sign in to follow this  
Pinnacle1

Congrats to first confirmed winner in Pinnacle Rod Giveaway!

We have our first confirmed winner in the first phase of the Pinnacle "Sneak Peak" Tournament Class Rod Giveaway.  Winner number 1 is Eric Moore of Miramar, FL.  Congratulations Eric!  We'll look forward to reading the posted review of your new rod a little later down the line.  We are still waiting for confirmation from the other two winners chosen in the first phase of our contest, so be sure to check your e-mail and private message boxes to see if you've been selected.  If you that want to enter the current (second drawing) of our contest, just send me a private message with your full name, e-mail address, mailing address and "favorite angling technique."  I'll make sure you're in the running.  The next set of three (3) winners will be selected on June 14.

Good Luck,

Pinnacle1

Thanks again to all of you guys at Pinnacle, once I receive the rod, I'll be sure to give it a thorough workout and post up a solid review of it. Pictures included.  I may just end up having to buy another new reel to add to the collection now....