Sign in to follow this  
Nick94

Quantum Response Spinning Combo

I recently picked up at Cabela's the Quantum Response Spinning reel and rod, and I sadly haven't been able to get the line wet yet.  Any thoughts on this reel & rod?

speaking of Quantum, anybody follow this company? what do you think about their quality for the price, etc.? just curious

You get what you pay for. Quantum has some decent reels starting in the 80.00 price range.

I have several Cabelas Rods and Quantum reels and but no thoughts on the combo you picked up. I would say the better Quantum Reels start at $80 as well. I have a couple of the Catalyst both a A and B model, an older Accurist baitcast reel, a Kinetic B (much better than the A model), a older Incyte and last years Energy PT baitcast model. All working perfect even with the older models being a bit heavy by some opinions.

Big Quantum fan here. Everyone has a favorite and this is mine. I like the quality vs price and I feel confident using them. I've had the rare opportunity to address a warranty issue, Quantum resolved it directly and without incident.

I do not have any reels in the Response line, however I do own several others including PT Tour Edition, PT Energy, Accurist, Code and Catalyst.

:)

A-Jay

quantum.jpg

Reels2008B.jpg