Sign in to follow this  
Skeet22

E21 Elite Series?

Are any pro's endorsed by E21? If so their websitedoes not show  it. You would think as popular as they have become you  would see them on the Elite series.

I know that Duckett took Terry Scroggins and Byron Velvick with him when he started the Ronald McDonald Micro Magic rods.  I think Pete Ponds is with them, but they have Charlie Moore still, who else do they need  ;)

Boyd Duckett was the face of E21's Carrot Stix. He has since left and started his own rod line. If you have not already, search "Duckett leaves E21" online. You can then read a bit about why he left. Basically, he didn't feel the company was building a rod worthy of risking his reputation by putting his name on it.

Other than that, I really don't know of any professionals pushing the product. I don't use Carrot Stix and I'm not trying to talk anyone out of their chosen brand. I don't believe one should really base your rod choice solely on what the pros use. (Not saying you are...) Take a look at St Croix's pros page. They are all from WI and I've never really heard of any of them. But, they make a great fishing pole in my opinion.

Whets

8-)