Sign in to follow this  
birdy

Southwestern Ohio

Caught a couple LMB this afternoon in my local pond. Small but fun none the less. Seems like they are hitting it finally.

OK, been away so long miss identified the fish, they were black crappie. Caught my first LMB today, 1.5 LBS, 12 inches, was totally pumped. Using RAPALA floater, blue, crappie hitting it like gangbusters, Bass hit finally. I was jacked as you can probably tell, been 18 plus years since I caught a bass. Man Am I jacked.......

Very cool. I live in southwestern Ohio .Xenia area.

Fishing is starting to pick up. got out on caser creek a couple times and have had luck... Still would be nice to have a small pond to sit at tho.

Enjoy and good luck

Thanks it is fun. Have access to a canoe, fished in Cowan lake toady, very windy, did catch one largemouth, almost 3 lbs. Man it was fun, but the pond is nice to have in the back yard. Plan on hitting it tomorrow morning. Live just north of Cincinnati in West Chester, OH.

Good luck....

Yea I was on casaer creek thursday but didnt catch anything..

I go to West Chester all the time. wife loves IKEA.

I love fishing cowan but my boat motor is to big and I dont have a trolling motor.

I am from Clinton County. I actually work in West Chester.  I love hitting all the small feeder creeks that flow into the Little Miami River. The Little Miami River has some good spots for smallmouth. I am after the 3lb+ smallmouth out of one of these creeks. I am also convinved that the next state record rock bass will come out of one of these creeks.  

There is a feeder creek that runs along the railroad track that crosses 747 in West Chester, I've fished it once and it has potential, lots of pools and slow moving. I think your right about their potential.....  Good luck...