Sign in to follow this  
HOIST-N-HAWGS

Fishing get together This Sunday In MA

Getting people/boats together for this Sunday the 3rd on Norton Reservoir @ 6:30am. Mostly crawdads and jons but, anyone size boat is welcome, though we would like to keep this trolling motor only. For those of you who would like to fish but don't have a boat, there are a few open seats .

Also, I'd like to remind anyone who has a crawdad or jon boat interested in fishing opens for a minimal entry fee:

http://www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_forums/YaBB.pl?num=1231844794

We will most likely be doing an optional big fish or best five, allowing those not interested in the money thing to still fish.

See you in the mourning,if their isn't a problem of me fishing out of my tracker.

Cool!  No problem at all. Not sure how many will be showing up due to prior commitments and other T's happening. But I'll be there for sure with maybe one or two other boats that confirmed.

See ya there!

See you in the mourning,if their isn't a problem of me fishing out of my tracker.

Hope everyone had a good time.I got a call late last night and went Cod and haddock fishing at the bank.

Due to prior commitments and other T's there were only a few of us who fished, so there was no T and I'm darn glad the wasn't. It ended up being a pickerel fest for all, with only 3 keepers being caught with pickerel well into the dbl digits. The place was covered with fresh beds from one end of the pond to the other, but nothing on them yet. The Open T is set for the 17th which should make for much better results if they deside to move up on the beds by then, and I sure hope they do! :)