Sign in to follow this  
Fishing Rhino

An invite

I have access to a small pond which is surrounded by private property, and can bring a friend/guest.

The bass fishing has been excellent for the past three weeks. Had to make adjustments in what I'm using to accomodate their wants.

The fish I've been catching average about two pounds each, not counting the dinks. Some days I catch a couple at most, but more often than not, I don't see them.

Weekdays are best, and I usually fish four or five hours.

Get up close and personal with the fish in a canoe. It's stable enough to stand in. Trolling motor to get around, and paddle for working in the rocky shallows. (You fish. I'll do the paddling.)

Bring your gear, whatever bait you want to try. If you don't have what they want, I have plenty of plastics, hooks, jig heads, leader material etc. We'll each be limited to three rods in the canoe.

It's usually a good topwater pond, but other than the Rage Tail stuff, I haven't tossed a topwater yet this year.

The past four times I've been fishing, there has not been another person on the pond with rod in hand.

The pond is a half mile long, a quarter mile wide, and averages six feet deep. In addition to dependable bass fishing, it also has a nice population of large pickerel.

Haven't caught any in the past few weeks. If it's like last year, they won't be caught in any numbers until fall.

The pond is in the vicinity of Sawdy Pond, South Watuppa, and Stafford Pond in Tiverton.

If you don't catch a bass over two pounds, you get double your money back.   :( ::)

Contact me by pm if you are interested.

I have access to a small pond which is surrounded by private property, and can bring a friend/guest.

The bass fishing has been excellent for the past three weeks. Had to make adjustments in what I'm using to accomodate their wants.

The fish I've been catching average about two pounds each, not counting the dinks. Some days I catch a couple at most, but more often than not, I don't see them.

Weekdays are best, and I usually fish four or five hours.

Get up close and personal with the fish in a canoe. It's stable enough to stand in. Trolling motor to get around, and paddle for working in the rocky shallows. (You fish. I'll do the paddling.)

Bring your gear, whatever bait you want to try. If you don't have what they want, I have plenty of plastics, hooks, jig heads, leader material etc. We'll each be limited to three rods in the canoe.

It's usually a good topwater pond, but other than the Rage Tail stuff, I haven't tossed a topwater yet this year.

The past four times I've been fishing, there has not been another person on the pond with rod in hand.

The pond is a half mile long, a quarter mile wide, and averages six feet deep. In addition to dependable bass fishing, it also has a nice population of large pickerel.

Haven't caught any in the past few weeks. If it's like last year, they won't be caught in any numbers until fall.

The pond is in the vicinity of Sawdy Pond, South Watuppa, and Stafford Pond in Tiverton.

If you don't catch a bass over two pounds, you get double your money back.   :( ::)

Contact me by pm if you are interested.

Had the first taker today.  We had a great time, and I did not have to refund their money.  Could have made it a four pounder and I still would not have had to refund their money.

And............................, in spite of the four pounder my guest caught, I still managed to top it with a five pounder.

The invite is still open.

Hey Guys, I am fortunately the fishing guest that Rhino referred to. First let me say what a class act Tom is. He is very accommodating while fishing in the big two man canoe, I got to sit up front and got first cast to the target area. Rhino lets his guest use any lure or tackle he has to assure the guest has the best shot at the bass. So if your in the area, give Capt'n Rhino  a call for some great fishing and an equally fun time.

Thanks, Hookset on 3