Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbite

Skunked Again At Spruce Run NJ

Hey guys me and Robby Z hit Spruce run yesterday.  I am still new to bassin but he has years of knowlegde.  He did manage to catch to small Hybrid Bass.  We couldn't find smallies or largemouth.  He did put me on to another area were we found 12' creek channel on the side I've never fished.  I had a great time whlie fishing with Mohammad the bass terrist aka Robby Z LMAO (inside joke)  

Are day started out tough for us both LOL between the both of us we must have had 10 birds nest.  Then Robby managed to suck up half a spool of line from my Trion usin the trolling motor.  So we went to the shore I took off the prop and out it came,   Robby lost his lucky lure and got out of the boat and was wading up to his neck looking for the F&*& ing thing LMAO  I told him he could have one of mine.  After that we moved tried the other side of the lake thats were Robby caught his dinks.  Then we went to the points that Zel told me to fish.  As we got there the storm came running in.  We both looked at it and said it's going to miss us.  then the wind picked up and the lake was violent so we headed in.  Then came the rain and it was more like being under a masive water fall.  It was so strong it stung like crazy when it hit us.  By the time the boat was on the trailer it was like 15 min.  and we were soaked bad.  LMAO

I had a blast thanks Mohammad  

I want to hear more about Spruce Run if you guys have fished it.

For now I'll call this lake Skunked Run

Yea it sucks!!!!!!!! ;D

Glad you had time to fish with Robby; great fun in a boat with him. 8-)

It was a good time and an adventure to say the least. I am glad he forgot to post pictures of those two pig hybrids. That storm flat out kicked our butts. I think it was a reminder why I keep my butt out of jersey! I think Bill payed us a visit...

It was a good time and an adventure to say the least. I am glad he forgot to post pictures of those two pig hybrids. That storm flat out kicked our butts. I think it was a reminder why I keep my butt out of jersey! I think Bill payed us a visit...

Hey Mohammad how was the trip up to college?  I didn't forget the pics the camera is only drying out from the 1,000 gallons of water in it lol.  Who is this bill sorry if I missed it.

Hurricaine  Bill , not your unpaid electric bill ;D

Hurricaine Bill , not your unpaid electric bill ;D

LMAo  ;)  Wow that went rite over my head I thought Robby was refering to someone who passed away lol.