Sign in to follow this  
obsessed

anyone from nc catching any?

hi, my name is paul. i'm from north east nc, i love the largemouth bass. i think it's one of the greatest animals on the face of the earth! anyway, i've been getting a few bites on small spinnerbaits,shakyheads and one last week on a california swimbabe baby E. it's my new favorite swimbait! well let me know, carolinians.

i always do real good on shadrap #5 suspending lures....like super flukes too....bass on belews lake are startin to pick up some

Right now I'm catching them on flat sided shallow running cranks.

thanks guys, i was thinking flat sided cranks this weekend.caught two on a small spinnerbait on sunday. caught one on a shaky head too.

I've been very lucky the past three weeks (3 1/2-6#'s) on willow blade spinners (white/yellow, white/chartreuse, black) and DT3 fats fishing shallow at 2-4'.

i caught 2 of mine on a single colorado small spinnerbait. oh i gotta tell you guys this story about a pond. THE POND! my friends and i call it THE SUPERPOND!!!!!!!!! anyway aside from it being the next best thing besides mexico,(just a guess i've never been to mexico) well we just got permission to fish it again! we had to stop because of some insurance problem. i've been to this place and caught 30 or so fish and a good hand full of them over 4lbs. 2 years ago i caught 3 fish over 8lbs and one that weighed 9lbs 4oz. wow i just had to tell you guys about this place. i'm gonna try to get over there on sunday, i'm so stoked. well i'll let you guys know how well i do. wooooooooo hooooooo

THE SUPERPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)