Sign in to follow this  
Micro

Curse you, Avalonjohn

I went to Pro Tech today because of YOU.  And it was all I could do to get out for under $100.  

Only kidding.  :D

Actually, I went to Little Creek Reservoir to throw a few worms to those big-arse shellcrackers bedded by the [secret location].  Stopped by Pro Tech on the way home.  Their Megabass selection is insane.  Any Megabass you want, including Ito.  It was very hard to control myself.  But I ended up with a few Deps Buzzjets.  

Between Hookers and Pro Tech, my rebate check is pretty much spent before I have it.   Jackall, Deps, Megabass, Lucky Craft....

those things look freaking awesome

Cool!  I can't wait for father's day weekend, I'm hitting both those shops hard.  I have ebay money saved up, and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

Check PM slomoe

Micro,

You actually did good.

The Bait Monkey bit my fanny I walked out with $190 of stuff.

Super stuff.

Stuff I can't wait to throw.

So, from now on we will tell everyone that we made up this place unless Lin wants to advertise on this forum.  I plan to ask him about it on my next trip once I get my tax refund check, if not sooner just to walk around and look at the baits.

Did you see those Megabass Type-X frogs?  I am killing myself waiting to go out and give mine a try.  I have never, never, never, never seen anything like them.  I hope they drive the bass nuts.

Later.

I have 4 of the Type X Frogs, and they are very cool.  The bass love them, but so do the bluegill up here.  Either way, they catch fish.  If you get a chance, pick up some Megabass Cyclones...They are even better than the type x's, I believe.  

I can't think about it now.  kid's college............... megabass ............... kid's college ....................... deps .................  :(