Sign in to follow this  
flippin4it.

Hunting Run This Sunday!!!

I know it's a little on short notice but. A few of us are hitting Hunting Run. Day break "sharp"!!!!  PM if any questions..........

How much will it cost to rent a boat, motor, and battery and to launch? If my friend who comes to visit is interested, I might be able to come.

Dan, $5/hr, $15 min, $40 max.

And as an FYI, just found out the park opens at 6:00AM! Sorry for the bad info over the phone Rob!

Andrew no!!!!! >:(  Well, looks like we get to sleep in a little....Sweet.

I picked on the lil' ole bass today at Hunting Run, I hope they get over it by Sunday for you guys. They are still easy to catch with the proper presentations.

Another tid bit-the lake got a substantial (like really, really large )stocking of walleye fingerlings recently.

I picked on the lil' ole bass today at Hunting Run, I hope they get over it by Sunday for you guys.  They are still easy to catch with the  proper presentations.

Another tid bit-the lake got a substantial (like really, really large )stocking of walleye fingerlings recently.

OOOOOOOOOOOh walleye!!!! I hope I have better luck this time than I did the first time. :(

OOoOoo Toothy critters! where there any in there of size before they stocked? or is this the first...stockage?

Wayne, do you have any idea what size jon they rent out? I was trying to find out if they rented both 3-man and 4-man jons or just one of the two.

Thanks!

There is at least one longer and wider than average one for rent that may be suitable for 4 persons. It was sitting next to the ramp last week, I did not notice it yesterday though. There may be three sizes available, but I 'm not sure.

I am pretty sure me and my friend will be coming. We'll be there at or shortly after 6am. I hope you goons don't rent all the boats before we get there  ;)

DAN!!!! If weather permits, we're going to wade the Rapidan afterwards to cool down. You down?

Double header.

Perhaps. It depends on how much energy I have  :)

Well, it looks like old Trevor has bailed on me. So guess who has stepped up to bat........My boy Paul. STOKED! Looks like all the guys I want to fish with will be there.  Are you guys going for numbers or size? Best 5 bass wins a hand shake.

WayneP, it's not to late to say you'll be there.Show me what you got.  

I always want to fish with the guys I can learn from and your one of them Wayne. It will be impossible for me to make it out there on a week day, so Sunday is the next best thing.

I don't have a lot of free time this weekend so I'm just going to stay local and chase a few SMB.

Good luck on Sunday.

Sorry guys, couldn't make it because I'm not feeling too well. I wanna see some pictures, though.

Hopefully the next fish-a-palooza will happen before I go back to school.

The day seemed promising when my first cast hit the water, something grabbed my senko and started running.  I wasn't ready and missed it...  a few little ones is all I ended up landing for the day.  It was sunny, hot and the water was crystal clear.  No pics to show here.