Sign in to follow this  
Gr8wall

uf collegiate bass club.....

there is none and i dont konw why. lol.  anywho i am a graduate student trying to start a club up here in uf and was wondering if anyone else here attended this school and would be interested.  The club i belong to is willing to help but i believe i also need students to become a member so this club can start to get up and running.  Just shoot me a line so we can chit chat.  I dont see why uf cannot become a major competitor especially since we have access to alot of great like and river systems.

Put your request in the Bas Club section of this forum.

There are many guys who love to bass fish at UF so maybe you can get the word out in the student newspaper when school opens or put up flyers on campus.

With the fishing being so great in Florida and guys from all over the country going to school in Gainesville I am sure you will get a number of responses.

Only problem would be boats.  

Have fun and good luck with your club.

Also, we have a blast with SEC and college football on this site and the season starts in less than four weeks so "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???"

Geaux Tigers!!!  ;D

The bad thing is, according the Collegiate website, you have to be an undergrad who is less than 25 years old to compete.  I think that you should get a few guys together to start the club though.  I'm sure with the money that is oozing out of Gainesville, finding someone with a bass boat shouldnt be that hard