Sign in to follow this  
A.Do?

Anyone free to fish in NoVA? (8/18-8/20)

Taking the whole week (8/18-8/22) off and dedicating Monday, Tuesday, and possibly Wednesday to fishing. Anyone free? I'm up for anything (day or night) and anywhere within an hour of me (Alexandria). I just want to fish :P

There are a couple places I want to hit but I'm always up for something different so I'm open to suggestions.

And if anyone is up for it, I'll have an extra seat in my Kayak.

Let me know! I'll be fishing regardless but it's always better to have company! ;D

HMMM..*cough* I feel a cold comming on *cough*

I may have to take some sick leave.

HA! Allyn, just let me know if you are free. No promises it'll be a productive day on the water so not sure if you should take leave unless you have some secret plan to put us on huge pigs.

Hey, fishin is fishin. Huge pigs are a bonus. I just checked the calendar and there are a few people out on scheduled vaca, so my chances of escape are slim to none. But I'll let you know.

Man I would love to take you up on that offer, but I'll be out of town that wk... Catch some nice porkers!

Andrew, you should get a Quantico MCB fishing permit and fish the ponds and lakes on base, they don't get much pressure.

Andrew, you should get a Quantico MCB fishing permit and fish the ponds and lakes on base, they don't get much pressure.

I've actually been meaning to but haven't had a "guide" to take me around. My friend works in the Exchange and so I might drag her out but I have no idea where to start fishing.

Rich, what day are you avail? So far, all three days are clear with me.

Eddie, next time!

Paul, you know what I think of that >:( Best of luck to you though. Is your gear still up there? :o

Wish I could but I'll be on vacation starting 8/20.  I'll be up in NY fishing for big smallies in Lake Ontario tribs.

Paul, are you going to repeat with your buddies or is this a family outing?