Sign in to follow this  
quanjig

Springfields small waters = sizeable largemouth

New to forum but do know a few members.  Trevor, we met at LB.  comparing Carrot stix.  You need to fish the 'Quan with us.  Matt, I know you fish tournaments on the res.

The question is............ who else is enjoying the fact that we live in an area with a lagre amount of extremly productive water!!

And you have a brand new BPS about an hour and a half south on I-95, too.  ;D

And welcome to the forum.  :)

Ah, a new guy! I'm buddies with Trevor. I'll be pond hoppin in the morning, so if your game gimmie a shout.

I appreciate the offer.  We have the last tx at Fountainhead and I need to catch a couple to make sure my buddy and I fish our "Classic".

WHADUP!

Just got back from fountainhead. Beautiful day to be fishing  ;)

landed 4, biggest being a 2lber. Two on a jig, two on jerkbait. Nothing special, but a great day to be out there.

Good luck tomorrow  

Dan is a good guy.  Slomoe - jerkbait.....nice, thats kinda my little secret bait in some locations out there.  have had some of my best days with one.  Shallow or deep today??

Pretty much shallow. Im not really familiar with any of the deeper water hotspots yet

I'll get the skinny from some people about the tx tomorrow and post to you guys.  The things I do revel will be very basic but you can use the info to make it happen when you get a chance out there.

Dan is a good guy. Slomoe - jerkbait.....nice, thats kinda my little secret bait in some locations out there. have had some of my best days with one. Shallow or deep today??

Just tell Dan that Rob Mitchell sent you to beat him......He'll love it. Dan is a great freind of mine and I used to work in his sweat shop of lures.........   Next year I'm gonna hire like 3 Hooters girls to hold up signs that say "GO MATT STRYKUL"!!!!!!