Sign in to follow this  
A.Do?

More NoVA fishing...

Tried to fish some more over the long weekend but my wrist wasn't hackin it. I fished Sunday at a private pond with my buddies Jeremy and Simon and didn't do too great.  1.5lbs. fish were killing my wrist! :'( The weather was too hot and the fish just didn't want to bite. Ended the day with 6 or so with just 2 keepers and nothing two pounds. Simon on the other hand nailed a nice one on a sammy early in the morning. We thought it was a sign of good things to come but I guess we were wrong.

IMAGE_046.jpg

The fish was 5lbs some ounce.

Went out again today, and this time wore a brace to help my wrist. It was a private lake on my friend property and the water was really murky. I caught a small white crappie, two blue gill, two keeper bass with 3-4 dinks, and a nice perch.

IMAGE_047.jpg

Going to take a week off of fishing as my wrist seems to get worst with the more fishing I do. Tight lines! ;)

Nice fish Simon! Andrew I know how you feel. I spend a majority of my work day in front of a computer and recently my forearm has been killing me. Hopefully it wont affect my fishing.

Nice fish Simon.  I had a bum wrist from the computer, but didn't give it enough time and it persisted for a good two weeks.  Take a few days and use ice after using the computer.

Thanks guys, it was alot of fun, made dropping the $15 for the first fish on LC Sammy almost worth it =P

Going to take a week off of fishing as my wrist seems to get worst with the more fishing I do. Tight lines! ;)

Lies!

very nice, Simon. Andrew, heal that wrist quickly, I am coming home again this weekend and I want to FEESH!

Nice fish Simon?! What about my fish?! >:( HAHA just kidding. Thanks for the kind words toward Simon and the concern for my wrist. The funny thing is, the wrist isn't hurt from working at a computer. It's from fishing.. :o Maybe I'm working topwater wrong but I hold my rod tip high to keep the lure at the surface and do a steady retrieve. When a fish hits, or misses, my lure it jerks my wrist downward and I think this is where the injury is stemming from. It doens't hurt as bad when I use a spinning reel but when I palm a BCer it's enough to make me stop fishin till it gets better.

Aside from helping out at a local fish tourny I don't think I'll be doing any fishing for a week or two, or at least until the wrist heals up.

Sorry Andrew, that's a pretty little perch you caught too! lol

Alright, I'll find someone to fish with this weekend. Hopefully I'll be home again before thanksgiving.

More nova fishing! Went with a friend to fish a part of the potomac near his place.  Awesome topwater bites, hit 4x 3lbers! and hooked into a 2-3ft snakehead and fought him a little before his teeth frayed my line up =/

I think these 3's would normally be 2's or so, but they're fattening up for the winter!

2954042857_00283c3773.jpg

2954041787_b6c099c2de.jpg

2954040671_a41ea2903b.jpg

2954039377_90fe09e8d2.jpg

Thanks for fishing while I have to work! >:(

HATEEEEE!

Hopefully my wrist heals up and you can take me there next weekend!