Sign in to follow this  
azndan

Fairview Lake?

i saw a post where someone mentioned that fairview lake has a private side and a public side.  they also said that the public side is the restaurant side.  is this true?  people won't hassle me there?

by restaurant side, i'm assuming thats the area that borders the general dynamics building that also holds 2941? whats the best place to park?  what are the good spots on that lake?  anybody caught anything there?

I believe 2941 is the restaurant that was mentioned. I got kicked out at the restaurant side by some gentlemen in very nice suits a few years ago. I just remembered that. I wasn't even fishing, I was taking pictures. Maybe that's why they kicked us out- because they don't want people taking pictures around the General Dynamics offices.

I've been fishing there the past 8 months or so and haven't been kicked out but 2 times on the private side. One time by the homeowners association leader. He talked to my buddy who was fishing across the cove but he told him that we could go fish on the otherside and no one would bother us. We still fish on the homes side if it's cold or no one is out walking their dogs on a beautiful 70 degree day ;D. Fun place, 5 minute drive from my house too.

i saw a post where someone mentioned that fairview lake has a private side and a public side. they also said that the public side is the restaurant side. is this true? people won't hassle me there?

by restaurant side, i'm assuming thats the area that borders the general dynamics building that also holds 2941? whats the best place to park? what are the good spots on that lake? anybody caught anything there?

Anyone can fish the restaurant side. Biggest I've seen is around 3.5. Nothing of size there.

Bring the bucket!!!