Sign in to follow this  
561Bassfishermen

Lake Wellington

since i got a 14' jon boat now, it is a pain to carry and is easier to park near the water and drop it in but the only place to do it on is the lake wellington on the west side. i have never fished this area before and are willing to hear some tips thanks!

All I can say is that the Canals around Lake Wellington are red hot in the early AM and late PM.

I'm winding down my bass fishing for the year as it is terrible down in Delray.  Any good spots up in the Wellington area where one can do some bankfishing?  The gators on my golf course have eaten all my fish.......lol.

I'm winding down my bass fishing for the year as it is terrible down in Delray. Any good spots up in the Wellington area where one can do some bankfishing? The gators on my golf course have eaten all my fish.......lol.

We gotta get HAWK to take us out sometime! ;D I wanna fish Wellington too!

Are there craws in there?

I'm winding down my bass fishing for the year as it is terrible down in Delray. Any good spots up in the Wellington area where one can do some bankfishing? The gators on my golf course have eaten all my fish.......lol.

We gotta get HAWK to take us out sometime! ;D I wanna fish Wellington too!

Are there craws in there?

Yes, there is Crawdads in there. Anytime you wanna fish PM me.

I was inquiring as to any decent canal fishing in the area, not that I would poo poo getting on Lake Wellington.

Today was decent for me, nailed 1 in my pound went 5.1 on the richter, after catching some spanish macks at the ocean.

I need longer arms

post-18023-130162941966_thumb.jpg