Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

Looking for a worm

Hi folks.  Got this e-mail today (see below).  Unfortunately, I missed those episodes so I'm hoping somebody can help me out here.

i'm not to familiar with this web site a friend told me about today , but anyway i am looking for a specific worm that shaw grigsby used on versus's show " one more cast with shaw grigsby " . he was fishing at lake erie for small mouth bass and was using a worm with a jiggy head . the worm is about 5" and is as flimsy as a wet noodle . the first time the show aired was in jan.08 , the second time it aired was april 08 . the worm is sort of like the shape of a slurpie dip - stick . it looks to be very soft & choowie . i would really like to get my hands on this worm , any help to find it would deeply appreciated .

Thanks!!

I just saw that show last sunday....the worm he was using is a strike king 3x finesse worm in green pumpkin....he had it rigged on a strike king shakey head.  Im about to stock up on that rig myself :)

They used two of them. The 3x finesse and also the Strike King Zero in 5" which is a stick bait similar to the senko.

Thanks!  I appreciate it!