Sign in to follow this  
moloch16

Gambler Soft Baits

Anyone fishing Gambler soft plastics?  I picked up some Ugly Otters in the discount bin and I'm very impressed with the bait.  Great texture, action, and the bait is impregnated with some scent much like the Berkley power baits.  Looks like a winner to me, I'm going to pick up some of their lizards when I see them.

I really like their Giggy Sticks, they are great for shakey heading

We use the Ugly Otter, the Little Otter and the Flappin' Shad.  All work very well.

I picked up the 8" flapp'n tail and after going through 4 of them rather quickly, said to myself that I wouldnt buy them again. Seemed soft, to soft that they were brittle.

Anyway, Im a noob to all this so who knows, I couldve been doing it wrong or something.

all of the gambler products are killer. i just had a custom run of flappin shads in a great color. their 7 and 10 inch junebug worms are amazing. the heaviest stringer i have ever weighed in was 34 pounds 15 ounces, and ALL of my fish that day were caught on the loco lizard. i just started having great success with their giggy heads and i ALWAYS  have a flappin shad tied on. it also helps that their factory is 15 minutes from my house. the guys and gals at gambler are all great folks.

Ugly otters got my Personal best smallmouth last year and countless others.I like pitching these baits in tight cover.

I just haven't had that much luck with the gambler line.  I purchased the giggy snake, giggy stick and the giggy lizard.  I have used them many times and haven't caught a thing on them.  I put on the Gulp nightcrawler and they bite it like crazy.  I don't know maybe I am not doing something right but I hope uu have a good time with them and put some in the boat.

i love the gambler line... i couldn't ask for more.  The action is realistic and it seems to be a real durable plastic that holds its scent really well.

The Brutus is an awesome little swimbait. They have incredible action, i also like their giggy head and their ace stick baits.