Sign in to follow this  
BassFishingMachine

New Tube Idea

Hey, just thought I'd post this real quick and see what everybody thinks about it. I was just thinking of fishing tubes, and pictured a standard tube with not only your average tube skirt on the end, but also 2 claws, that really wiggle on the fall, basiclly like the claws on a Rage Tail, or Paca Chunk. I think that would make a sick bait no? Someone create it! ;D

someone should invent a clawed tube bait that does. Maybe you do it Big-O? I promise I'd buy a pack!  ;)

You're a thinker aren't ya BFM. Got some things going that I know you and the rest of our budd's here on the forum will like. Can't show'em till ICAST.  SK wants 'em to be The Big Surprise! But I promise that this group will get all the inside scoop before anyone else, maybe even the day before. HOW'S THAT!   ;)

Big O

You're a thinker aren't ya BFM. Got some things going that I know you and the rest of our budd's here on the forum will like. Can't show'em till ICAST. SK wants 'em to be The Big Surprise! But I promise that this group will get all the inside scoop before anyone else, maybe even the day before. HOW'S THAT! ;)

Big O

Big O, When is the Icast Show?

I think sometime in July, SK always make the Reservations but I'll find out tomorrow and let you know.

Big O

Well I didn't mean to offense anyone.

It just so happened that I use to have a couple of those craw tubes (with bang in them). I just couldn't find the brand I use to own.

So I google "Craw tube"....

I bet yours are just as good as those from LFT, if not better.

I've never use either yours or LFT's, so I can't really tell.

But I trust all the members that are happy with your lures.

And for the record, I don't know what kind of relations exist between those LFT and You. As you mention in your lattest post, you've explained it a great number of times, I guess I'll have to look for it in the old posts.

Again sorry if there was any kind of misunderstanding.  ;)

TL

Max

Brent, I love your products too and no plans to design anything like them. Try to keep my designs out there and on their own merit. I applaud your efforts in keeping your clients interest first in your business model. And that you do well my friend. We don't live that far apart so lets get together and brainstorm sometime.

Big O

Been in Burleson, south of Ft Worth all my life. And as good as I can remember, thats a long time. Your in Lubbock aren't you?

Big O

We're hijackin BFM's thread but he's a good guy and hope he doesn't mind.

You gonna be at ICAST I'll see you there, but we can get together and chew the fat anytime before that if you have some free time. I'm free or fishin', tuff life but somebody's gotta do it!

Big O

I can run out your way in a couple of wks.

see ya then

Big O

Using 2 of Brent's 187 Killer Specials, I utilized two Disc Tubes, a Trick Stick, a Brush Hog, and a Beaver Craw to come up with this new lure design. I called it the F-187 Killer-B. Unfortunately, the US Air Force recently contacted me, stating I inadvertently copied the prototype of their newest stealth design bomber. Therefore the introduction of the lure would have national security issues. Just my luck! Oh well, back to the drawing board.

:;)

F-187.jpg