Sign in to follow this  
ghost

Who's Been Posting Here The Longest???

I'm down for like 3 or 4 years on this site, even w/ the changes.

Anybody here given you very good adivce?  Or something that got you to get on your high horse & defend a lure/technique/rod/reel/ etc?

Have you met any of the members on this board?  Who would you like to meet?

What's the best advise you got from here?

Glenn was the first member. :)

Gotten all kinds of good advice. Too many members to list as far as ones I've always wanted to meet.

Thus far I've met: Dink, Bud, Bassinsolider,Bassinseargent, and niksfishinmom(known her for along time).

Glenn and Marty.

Others have been registered a little longer but it looks like they are not posting anymore.

Check out the "Members" for dates registered.

Everyone gives great advice.

Yes and they are super guys.

Best advice?  Everything is valuable.  May I suggest saving the posts on those topics which you find valuable for future reference?

Being a relatively new member (found and joined BR on Oct. 12th, '07), I know that Glenn and several of the other members have been on BR for almost 4 years now!!

ALL the advice I have asked for and just plain read in the posts/archives is absolutely FANTASTIC!! IMO:o) I value everyone's input and opinion even if it conflicts with my way of thinking or philosophy (on fishing or life matters).

Currently, RW has set me on the "path of enlightenment" in regards to Fat Ika's and I intend to use his recommendations this coming Sunday to "land a PB" (probably won't happen, but I'm sure gonna have FUN trying and WHO KNOWS!!!).

I have also read some great advice/reviews of fishing tackle and rods/reels/lines on the BR forums and was therefore able to make "educated" decisions on what I let the Bait Monkey make me buy!

I haven't actually met anyone on BR except my Boss that I persuaded to join the forums a couple of weeks ago. I AM looking forward to fishing with several of the guys who have PM'd me and asked if I would like to get together with them once I get back to Indiana in July! I would genuinely like to meet anyone on BR who would like to meet and/or fish with me (come on you So CA BR members - there's gotta be more than just me:o)

Best advice (so far): "SENKOS, and Fat Ika's, and Yo-Zuri Hybrid, oh my!" :o)

RW has been the most help to me:

He's told me the BEST reels (shimano), the best rods (gloomis), the best line (yo zuri extra soft) the best baits (senko, fat ikas, micro much jigs) and the best color (dark)

Too bad I still haven't caught a fish. ::)

Been posting almost eight years. The only one I know for sure that was here before me who's still here is Fish Chris. Registration wasn't required until a few years ago.