Sign in to follow this  
fish-fighting-illini

Say it aint so MaryJane!

MaryAnn of Gilligan's Island fame was arrested for posession!

At 69 years old no less!

Man isn't anythig sacred anymore? LOL

I think Gilligan has his arrest long ago as well. maybe the Gilligans set was a wild place.

Yea, it was never hidden that the big G and Mary Ann were big burners on the set.  Thurston made all his loot in the coke rush of the 80's.  He was only on that boat to make a drop....bad timing.   No, he never made it to the drop.  No food, but they had 966 pounds of grade "A" Pink Peruvian.  This is where crack was invented,....the professor had too much time on his hands.

C'mon though, in all seriousness..........who wouldn't want to fish with Gilligan???  or Mary Ann no less  ;D

MaryAnn of Gilligan's Island fame was arrested for posession!

At 69 years old no less!

Man isn't anythig sacred anymore? LOL

I think Gilligan has his arrest long ago as well. maybe the Gilligans set was a wild place.

Now, now. Those joints belonged to some hitch-hikers and she was weaving in traffic because she was adjusting the heater in the car. ;D

Seriously, although Tina Louise was cast as the beauty queen, I always thought that Dawn Wells was WAY prettier than she was. I guess living in Ginger's shadow finally caught up with her.

Dawn Wells put Tina Louise to shame!! She received more fan mail than any other Gilliganite!! Many dreams were launched when the SS Minnow landed on that Island (a lagoon on the backlot in actuality). Gilligan's Island was and still is a classic, right up there with the best of them. IMO:o)