Sign in to follow this  
deadeye32.

When it rains it pours

Took the boat up today to get the engine serviced.  After paying for that, I found out that the trailer needs some work as well.  I need to get some welding done on a part of the trailer so hopfully this gets done this week, (more money).  After that my brakes on the truck started making a grinding sound, so as of now its in the shop.  Man I feel like everything is going wrong all at once.  Man O' Man what a start to the week.

Just venting,

Deadeye32

I hear ya, nothing wrong with venting. I just started a thread about my cable. I tell you boats are really a money pit. They are fun but somthing is always craping out, espcially on saltwater boats. All my friends who had bigger offshore boats said that the two happiest days of the life was: The day they bought their boat and the day they sold it. Hope everthing starts looking up for you.

Big T

With all the horrible weather the Midwest is having I thought you were talking about real rain. Hope things get better soon as far as that is concerned for all you folks back there!!

Ah, BOAT = B..ring O..ver A..nother T..housand:o)

Another Definition: BOAT, noun, a big hole in the water that you continually throw money into and never see again.

All humor aside, without our boats we wouldn't be able to get to where the really nice fish are. IMO.

Its a necessary evil when it comes to fishing in a boat. I just found some spots of rust on my truck from all the salt they use up here on the roads. Not to sure what I am gonna do about that. You have to think of it this way it will cost you allot less to get that stuff fixed now than ignore it and have something huge go wrong and even have someone get hurt.

Do not worry deadeye I know how you fell about being down on your luck. Just think It can only get better, and that will get you thru any situation.

-searoach