Sign in to follow this  
tritz18

Celtics Fans

Hey guys, are there any other celtics fans out there. All I have to say is that they need to win a road game, or else they aren't getting to the finals. GO GREEN  :D

Hell yeah theres some celtics fans around here lol. Ya we gotta win raod game to move on, which we haven't been able to do in the playoffs yet but we can definately do it we just have to play smarter. Ray Allen finally started playing like he should last game, hopefully tonights game will go better for us. Go Celtics!!!!!!!

I'm not the biggest Celtics fan, but i've always been a fan of KG so i'm voting for them.  They definately need to step it up on the road

I'm a pistons fan but, i wouldn't mind losing to a great team like the celtics, KG is a beast.

PSSSST

you guys do need to win a road game or we are gonna just own you guys, we do have one of the craziest group of fans, not gonna lie.

GOOD LUCK ::)

I'm a pistons fan but, i wouldn't mind losing to a great team like the celtics, KG is a beast.

PSSSST

you guys do need to win a road game or we are gonna just own you guys, we do have one of the craziest group of fans, not gonna lie.

GOOD LUCK ::)

Hope you still don't mind. haha, j/k  ;) It is ironic you say that though, the Pistons fans were booing thier own team...??

The last 8 minutes were terrible on celtics part no one could get a perimeter shot. >:(

nice win last night, i'm calling it right now celtics in 6

GO CELTS!!! :D

Let's take it home Boston! Brings back memories of the old days with Parrish, Mchale and Bird. Sure would be nice to see the names of KG and Paul Pierce go up there. Paul Pierce is definately one guy deserving of a championship. And though Ray Allen has slacked a bit in the last couple of series he deserves it as well. It's great to see these vets get together and bring some great bball to Boston!

Celtics in 7. The Pistons are one of those great teams that just never goes down without a fight. Hamilton is nasty! And... an ex-wizard if I remember correctly.  I'm in Virginia now and had a couple chances to see him play back quite a few years ago.  He's a solid leader.

+1 for the celtics

My brother works for them on the floor, and gets payed to go to all the games. I wish i had that job

that sounds like a great job. I think they can win the series on friday night, at least i hope  :) . If we are going to go to the finals i'm thinking we will be playing the lakers, kobe is just to dominate

This man right here is how we will win game 6 in the motor city.

post-10583-130162959888_thumb.jpg