Sign in to follow this  
Troutfisher

Preseason Football

Do any of you guys seriously watch this?  I mean, I watch it because I like to watch football, but the professional teams don't put any of their good players on the field.  I noticed the Washington Redskins and Indianapolis Colts are playing this evening.

Like you, I watch it because I love football. I also watch it because it is a good way to see the second and third string guys in action.

I watch every game no matter if it is Preseason or not I love my skins even though no body else does... But they are gonna make it this year!!!! HAHAHAHA

Just like a skins fan we say that every year!!! ;D ;D

Having played football during my youth, I see the value of scrimages. It gets easy running your plays against the same line up all the time. Plus I get a kick out of watching a "walk on" bust his butt to make the team. Oh and one more thing. GO CHIEFS!

The redskins are Looking Good!! Really excited for this year. Hail to the Redskins

So who ended up winning?  I didn't get to catch the end of the game and see who won.  Please be the Redskins...

Skins won it.

I watch pre-season very closely.  It's really interesting if you know what to look for such as players battling it out for an open starting position - new plays, potential star players, new coaches and their philosophies.  Note that this was Jim Zorn's first game as a head coach, and his first as a non-Seahawk.  The play calling ought to get more interesting from him as the pre-season progresses.

Things like that keep it interesting.