Sign in to follow this  
fish-fighting-illini

Priceless

On fri the Cubs had 2 runs and were tied with the Cardinal 2-2 Jim Edmonds had both Cubs runs on homeruns. After the second one a fan was seen holding a sign that read:

"Do you wish you had him back now?

LOL after Larusa had bad mouthed Edmonds earlier in the year this sign truely was PRICELESS

Yeah that was pretty funny. Altho I am from STL (and live 30 minutes away), I do not like the red birds. I'm a die-hard Angels fan.

Yeah that was pretty funny. Altho I am from STL (and live 30 minutes away), I do not like the red birds. I'm a die-hard Angels fan.

An Angels fan in St Louis? How the heck did that happen? How does anyone even become an Angels fan? I just don't feel them I'm not sure why. You being an Angels fan you must stick out like a Zebra in a pack of quarter horses!

St Louis fans are about as dedicated as Cubs, Bears & Packers fans. Can't you be expelled from the area for not rooting for the birds? lol

Bass-Brat -   don't pout so much; but it does feel good to be on top. Unless they get really hot I don't see the Cubs going all the way as they struggled with the top teams in other divisions. What the heck though you never know.

An Angels fan in St Louis? How the heck did that happen? How does anyone even become an Angels fan? I just don't feel them I'm not sure why. You being an Angels fan you must stick out like a Zebra in a pack of quarter horses!

St Louis fans are about as dedicated as Cubs, Bears & Packers fans. Can't you be expelled from the area for not rooting for the birds? lol

Bass-Brat - don't pout so much; but it does feel good to be on top. Unless they get really hot I don't see the Cubs going all the way as they struggled with the top teams in other divisions. What the heck though you never know.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Cubs in the world series. They have got a good shot at it I believe.

Yeah, I stick out like a sore thumb. I get a ton of crap for being an angels fan, but then I say, "Who has the best record in baseball right now?"