Sign in to follow this  
firefightn15

This is sad...

Another story to support my theory that people need to be licensed to have children.

Sad story, indeed. :'(

makes me want to throw up.

She was on something she forgot her kid in the car and the keys. I got three lil girls annd I can't see forgeting I have one of them with me.

She was on something she forgot her kid in the car and the keys. I got three lil girls annd I can't see forgeting I have one of them with me.

Me either...not sure how somebody can "forget" they have a kid with them.Sounds like a bad excuse...

Unfortunately, this happens way too often in the DFW area as well.

I know it's easy to jump on the parent's case, but just imagine the grief that a parent might feel.  I'm not defending her, but what if her spouse is normally the one who drops the kid off?  What if the kid fell asleep on the way to work?  Perhaps she was late for work, encountered someone in the parking lot as she got out, etc?  Either way, this is VERY tragic.

How sad. That should be her fate as well.

I've got a much better one in mind.

Me either...not sure how somebody can "forget" they have a kid with them.Sounds like a bad excuse...

I agree.  I am thinking manslaughter charges.

-tumnus

I am in no means making excuses for her but like Fisher of Men said, maybe she was working alot, which hospital employees do, or had way too much on her mind. Not only do i feel bad for the child but her as well, the pain she will have the rest of her life knowing her child died because of her. I think i would rather be dead then have to live with that.