Sign in to follow this  
Muddy

HOLY CRAP; LOOKS LIKE AN EARLY FALL IN NORTH EAST

Hey Fellas: We have daytime temps in mid 80's with nightime temps in the upper 40's!!!! The leaves are turing and the lake dropped 5 degrees in temp in the upper layer of water in NE PA, same going on upstate NY, according to my friends there. Looks like an early fall

Its been nice and cool in oklahoma the last 2 weeks.... my prediction... one hell of a wicked cold and snowy winter.  I better get my 4wd truck soon lol

Muddy, the water has been colder this year than last year everywhere i've been. Yes, fall is coming early this year. Our lakes are averaging about 75 degrees for a summertime high! It's hard to beleive in global "WARMING" when it's getting "COLDER".

We also had a little cold front blow thru this past weekend in west Texas. I was thinking the same thing.

It's been in the 70's and 80's here in North Texas all week.  It is odd to see cold fronts passing through our area this early.  I wonder if winter will be colder this year, too.  No complaints, mind you!!

It's been in the 70's and 80's here in North Texas all week.  It is odd to see cold fronts passing through our area this early.  I wonder if winter will be colder this year, too.  No complaints, mind you!!

It was very cool yesterday (Tuesday). It's quite a change from 108 degree weather, which i really really don't miss. I am a winter kind of guy anyways. I would rather be out fishing in 40 degree weather with light rain than in march or april  8-).

It's been in the 70's and 80's here in North Texas all week. It is odd to see cold fronts passing through our area this early. I wonder if winter will be colder this year, too. No complaints, mind you!!

It was very cool yesterday (Tuesday). It's quite a change from 108 degree weather, which i really really don't miss. I am a winter kind of guy anyways. I would rather be out fishing in 40 degree weather with light rain than in march or april 8-).

I've always been more partial to cold weather too.  In the heat, you can only take off SO many clothes.  Here in Texas, you could run around "nekkid" and still be hot.  :o  

At least in the winter, you can always put more clothes on.

GREAT: I have to struggle to keep that image out of my head now

It's been pretty mild out here this summer also.  Hopefully we can get some rain this winter.  We need it bad!