Sign in to follow this  
fishfordollars

Mr. Buck's Killer Arrested

A crimestoppers tip let federal authorities to his home late last night. He still had the evidence(Head with the rack) in his possession.

Mr. buck was a 10 yr. old tame buck located in a pen in a park on the west side of Houston. He was very popular with the children and adults that liked viewing him and his mate. He had no fear of humans and would let the children all over him. The killer cut the fence, walked up, killed him, and cut his head off several weeks ago. He is facing many charges, including federal as the park was designated as a federal game preserve. I hope he gets 10 years minimum. People like this don't need to be on the street.

I hope he rots in jail. >:(

What was he gonna do, make like he bagged it legitimate ? :o

Some people have the sense of a bag full of hammers.

I hope he is put away for a long time.  People like that feed the fires for PETA.

What they should do as part of his sentence, is make him stand in front of where Mr. Buck hang out with a sign hanging on his neck stating what he had done and to explain to the questioners exactly what he thought was so manly about taking away a great experiance for the visitors. I don't know if Mr. Buck was retired breeding stock or what, but that point is moot. He's no longer living in peace and the dummy now gives game enthusiasts another possible black eye >:(

There was a 10,000.00 reward for information. That is probably what did him in. They are saying that two more were involved. they have interviewed one supposely that was the driver. No more arrest yet.

Word is the buck did not go down without a fight. He charged the killer and stuck a horn in his leg and pined him down. This was when the killer stabed him in the chest and then used a bone saw to cut his head off. The killer had two outstanding warrants for failure to appear in another county for charges for taking(Poaching) two other deer without landowners permission. The killer had severe damage to his leg, but said he was afraid to go to the hospital for fear of being caught due to the outcry from everyone.

Police are stressing to everyone that this guy is not a hunter. No hunter or anyone resembling one would ever stoop to this level. He is facing up to two years in prison on the felony count of taking game from a federal preserve. Not to mention the other 12-15 counts both state and federal that are pending. I hope they make him stand in the pen with a sign around his neck telling everyone what he has done. Only after he serves all of his jail time though. His bail is 5,000.00 and he has not been able to post it yet. Hopefully no one will help him get out.

Sorry for the rant. This just ticks(I cannot post what I really want to say) me off.

Mentally ill person.

Wonderful that they caught him.

Sorry gangreen had not set in on his injured leg.

Some people are just creeps.  >:(