Sign in to follow this  
Dan:

Friday, 8pm ESPN2

Watch the most game changing quarterback in FCS college football ;D

Montana @ JMU in a semifinal matchup. It is smaller scale college football, but it should still be a good game with lots of good talent.

Here are some of his highlights. He is a beastly running quarterback who can throw pretty well also. He also isn't the average running QB, he dashes and smashes.

Sweet!  I wanted to catch one of their games this year and never had the opportunity.  I'll definately watch this one on tv!  It's just good to see a local college go as far as they have.  

I'm pretty sure there are still tickets for sale. If you are interested in going to the game, let me know, I can get cheap tickets. I don't know how many students will be there. It IS a semifinal game but students will be done with exams and lots will likely go home for winter break before the game on Friday.

Wow, thats how a quaterback should play the game.

Hold on one second....

So there will actually be something on ESPN 2 besides Mike and Mike in the morning and old World Series of Poker coverage? NO WAY! :o

He looks dirty! Good luck to y'all!

Never thought I'd hear that from a Mountaineer!  ;)

If JMU wins, and Richmond beats UNI, it will be an all CAA, and an all Virginia championship....in Chattanooga.

He looks dirty! Good luck to y'all!

Never thought I'd hear that from a Mountaineer! ;)

If JMU wins, and Richmond beats UNI, it will be an all CAA, and an all Virginia championship....in Chattanooga.

Hey, you can't win 'em all. Richmond ain't that good. We didn't deserve to with with 7 turnovers though. 5 of those turnovers led to Richmond TD's. If I had to  bet money I'd bet on y'all.

Your quarterback is a lot like ours except with a little more size. They are sure fun to watch. Enjoy your season, we should be fine next year.  ;)

[expletive] Our QB went down in the first half! What a drag. We almost made a comeback, too! :'(

Did anyone watch the game?

Watched the first half.

Sorry JMU bit the dust.

Very entertaining game.

And all of these players can read, write and speak the King's English.

They also go on to get that degree and not play for three years and go pro for the money.

I hope the Spiders can win today so we will have at least one Virginia team in the championship game.  :)

It's just so sad to see our team play so poorly and basically give the other team the game. Our defense was terrible, but they haven't been very good all season. The difference was turnovers. We didn't punt at all and we still lost the game...Those turnovers just killed us. Without those miscues and Landers getting hurt, we would have won by two scores.

I will root for Richmond for the rest of the way. They are a better team than Montana. I don't want to see a team from out west win the championship, especially when our conferences here in the east are so much stronger (5 of the 8 playoff teams were from the CAA)