Sign in to follow this  
Bass Dude

How 'bout them birds!!!

I have been an Eagles fan since the Jaworski years.  With that said I have been a Cowboys hater just as long!!   How great was that killing of the Cowgirls yesterday!!  Even if they "backdoored" themselves in, the Eagles are in the playoffs.  TO and Romo can cry the whole plane ride back to Irving, TX. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm with you! Been fan for a long time. They are the only team I have ever truly rooted for. Even during the bad years.

It has amazed how many Eagle Jerseys popped up in my area (Southern Indiana) when they went to the super bowl. Now they are scarce again. It has hit the point where people are starting to look at my Eagles gear with disdain again. You have to love the Band Wagon jumpers. I'm told that I am supposed to be a Colts fan. Like that will ever happen...

I hate to say it but I think we are going to flop in the play offs again. I'm praying Andy Ried's Play Calling gets more varied and that they dope McNabb up with Red Bull so he actually has stamina in the playoffs for once. I'll root for them the whole way through! Go BIRDS!

I'm with you on Reid's play calling, but it wasn't bad yesterday!!   Good balance, if he sticks with it.

Being from Syracuse----McNabb used to get sick on the sidelines in college too!  I just thought it was because he partied the night before, that is until he did the same thing in the Super Bowl!!  Well, maybe he partied the night before that too!

I think they'll get past the Vikings, anything after that, is up in the air.

I'm a Vikings fan here DEEP in the heart of "Iggles" country (how it's pronounced here ;)) . I thoroughly enjoyed the a-- whuppin' they put on Jerry's kids.

That being said, too bad their season ends next week in Minnesota :'(

I think they will beat the Vikes. They generally don't really start flopping until the 2nd week. Their Defense will probably step up for week one.

I too am told I should be a Colts fan. Not a Chance and if I hear one more "lord help our colts" song, I'm gonna snap.

for all of the rest of the NFC fans, the road to the super bowl goes through East Rutherford. Not a pretty place for Dome teams in January. That rules out the Cards, Falcons, and Vikings. The Panthers are a warm weather creature also. Too bad.

My vote for the championship game, only a week early, is the Giants and Eagles. That will be a good one. Too bad the old Mcnabb will be there.

GO GMEN!!!!

SB CHAMPS AGAIN!!!!!!