Sign in to follow this  
BASSclary

Nascar game fans can rejoice!!!

There WILL be a NASCAR video game coming out in February. Looks pretty darn good  8-)

If your a Nascar game fan you'll probably be happy as well, because there has been a long dry spell of no NASCAR games.

Its made by Activision and Eutechnyx? Some European brand but i'm hoping for the best. The last 7 or so EA Nascar games have been disappointments IMO.

NASCARthegame.com

Thanks for posting this bud!!!!!

I loved NASCAR 08 for the Xbox until mine broke and they never came out with another one.  I will definitly be getting this.

I loved NASCAR 08 for the Xbox until mine broke and they never came out with another one. I will definitly be getting this.

Ya, for a while I was playing 2006 on the Xbox because of my withdrawals.

I loved NASCAR 08 for the Xbox until mine broke and they never came out with another one. I will definitly be getting this.

Ya, for a while I was playing 2006 on the Xbox because of my withdrawals.

I mainly loved 08 because all the adjustments you could make.  I was so real you could even adjust the camber and other stuff other than the typical air pressure, track bar, and wedge.

If you like 08 you'll like 09 better. Alot of more adjustments.

Im just glad EA lost their strangle on the nascar market, I mean generic cars? And that wouldnt really be a problem if the racing was good, but all the AI did was drive around single file, and not even pass.

I really do have high hopes for this game.

Always hated NASCAR games, then I bought an old PlayStation (the second or third generation ones that were white and super tiny) and a NASCAR game was left in it. Someone must have returned it and left the game in it. I loved that game! I love driving the opposite direction and causing massive wrecks. "Whoa there goes a tire!"

EA has been screwing up games lately. They know people will buy it because it has EA's name on it, so quality isn't high on their list. Madden hasn't really changed much since 08, NHL was on a crap streak until this year and Tiger Woods went completely downhill since 06...

Looks too arcade to me. Still cant compare to NR2003 for the PC.

We'll definitely have to see. I think the trailer makes it look arcadey though.

I just wish I had a wheel for  NR2003 steering sucks with an xbox controller