Sign in to follow this  
GrundleLove

Rapala Pro Bass Fishing (Game)

Got this for X-mas from the girl...Anyone have it? Its actually pretty fun, i mean for a fishing video game that is.(Ps3)

I have it for Wii.  It is about as good as a fishing video game gets.

Kids got a Wii from Santa, so the wife got me the Rapala game w/simulated rod/reel to mess with while the lakes are froze.

The actual game was decent but the rod/reel lasted no longer than 10 minutes out of the package.  It was a complete POS!  It snapped while I was "fighting a fish".  I'm not a person that is typically rough on things/gear either. >:(

I returned it to Wally World and exchanged it for the BPS version.   Still haven't tried it yet, even if the game isn't as good the "rod/reel" looks to be more sturdy.

Too bad Ugly Stick doesn't make a gamer controller  ;)

I returned it to Wally World and exchanged it for the BPS version. Still haven't tried it yet, even if the game isn't as good the "rod/reel" looks to be more sturdy.

I have played both, you will be VERY happy with this decision. Rapala has tons of action and 20lb bass but BPS games a lot more realistic.

I got BPS The Strike for the wii.  Actually, let me correct myself, my kids got it.  It is a blast!!!  I don't have a boat and with the game I get to live vicariously.  I love the underwater view so I can watch the lure.  In some way I think I am learning more about fishing. 

The game is great and the whole family loves playing it.

bps is ok, i wish that they had seasons in the game because you can win every tourny that is largemouth or smallmouth by just going to the back of coves.  The striped bass though are much harder to find in my opinion.