Sign in to follow this  
Bassnajr

If my dog keeps this up..he's gonna need to wear underwear!!!!

Stewy.jpg:D

No---YOU will need to change you're underware from laughing so hard  ;D Just got a JRT in at our shelter that can dance on her rear legs, sweet girl can't understand why she was dumped  :(

post-11450-130162967116_thumb.jpg

He started doing this a while ago when I would not pay attention to him. He just stands there..and I laugh...guess he knows what he is doing!!!

I had JRT until a few months ago that would stand up, then sit down on her butt. She could sit there forever like that.

Stewy.jpg:D

No---YOU will need to change you're underware from laughing so hard ;D Just got a JRT in at our shelter that can dance on her rear legs, sweet girl can't understand why she was dumped :(

B-Dozer...what kind of dog is that?

She's a JRT mix, about 3 years young. She was dumped Christmas Eve. Guess that was her present  >:(We had her spayed,vet checked,heart-worm tested (-). Happy girl, loves to play.

She's a JRT mix, about 3 years young. She was dumped Christmas Eve. Guess that was her present >:(We had her spayed,vet checked,heart-worm tested (-). Happy girl, loves to play.

I'm thinking that Grimlin might not have known that JRT stood for Jack Russel Terrier.  Sometimes the initials get confusing which is why I had to give up telling people that our dog was an ACD.  Easier to call her a Aussie Cattle Dog or Blue Heeler as I get a lot less confused looks.

But you are right, that breed is hard to slow down.  Here's hoping that she finds a new pack to adopt her quickly.

Cute dog and Great pic!  I have 2 Dachsies and one stands up like that and the other one doesn't.  My black and tan is too chubby to stand like that.

Cute dog and Great pic! I have 2 Dachsies and one stands up like that and the other one doesn't. My black and tan is too chubby to stand like that.

I say he's my best friend who is not a human!! Took him with me fishing a couple times last summer more this year I hope. Now....I see you are a "big" guy like me. Do people ask you why YOU bought a Daschie??