Sign in to follow this  
=Matt 5.0=

IPad is

Sick. Absolutely love it. Great apps and entertainment for the kids and adults. My son and I have been smashing zombies for an hour. Great web browsing, typing on it now in bed. I may actually remember to do things, now that I have a calendar with me all the time. :)

I love mine also. I've got some great apps I can use at work or for play. I thought they were stupid but I love the one I got for Christmas.

It's too large for me. I like the size of the samsung one if i were to get a tablet. But i'd rather have a really nice phone.

Angry birds

x2 ....got an ipad for my wife for Christmas and the stepson put this game on there first thing..its a very addictive game for sure. :)

Yeah they are awesome. My father got one for christmas. He loves it because he doesn't know how to use a computer.

Ipad is an awesome tool for me, hehe. I can attend conference on the go, so kool.

I was given one for work to do presentations with. In some respects wish I would have been given laptop instead, ipad is limited in some of its applications. I hate the fact that it does not have "flash' capability, but for the most part I do like it. apps are great, if you do not have NINJUMP get it, its very addicting. Also, get GoSkyWatchp, very cool!! :)

Well this is kind of funny..... but not really for anybody who knows me.....

I finally got my iPad right before Christmas and I absolutely love mine too ! However, for few, if any of the reasons you guys all do.

I've yet to download a game on it. And I haven't even tried to go online with it. Why ? I have a perfectly fine PC right here :)

The only apps I downloaded were a conversion calculator, and a regular calculator, which I've used a couple times.

98% of the reason I got my iPad, is because it is absolutely the best photo album I could ever carry ! The screen resolution, color, and contrast are second to none !

Sure, I have a bunch of big fish pics on it. But you guys know I'm into nature photography too, right ? So lots of that stuff too. My iPad might even become an essential tool for my photography business in the near future.

Basically, most of the stuff people use iPads for, I don't even have time for. I can barely find the time now, for my fishing, photography, mountain biking, weight lifting.... and that one foul little thing... choke, cough... work ! :)

So anyway yes, albeit for different reasons to me, iPads are bombastic :)

Fish