Sign in to follow this  
Nice_Bass

pm/message

Sorry, dumb question.

Is there a way to attach pictures to a message/PM?

Looked under faq and could not seem to find anything. 

thanks.

The same as putting them in a post. There is one difference. In a post they come up full size. In a private message they appear as thumbnails. To enlarge just click on the thumbnail.

This is from the FAQs  Open up the FAQ link.  Find the section below.  You can click on any of the three questions for a tutorial.

How do I add pictures?

We have several tutorials to help you out:

How to post a picture from your PC

How to post pictures using an online photo host (posting multiple pictures in one post)

How to post a picture for your avatar

The same as putting them in a post. There is one difference. In a post they come up full size. In a private message they appear as thumbnails. To enlarge just click on the thumbnail.

This is from the FAQs Open up the FAQ link. Find the section below. You can click on any of the three questions for a tutorial.

How do I add pictures?

We have several tutorials to help you out:

How to post a picture from your PC

How to post pictures using an online photo host (posting multiple pictures in one post)

How to post a picture for your avatar

Thanks- I guess i should have stated that I needed to actually attach it from my pc- there does not seem to be an attachment link. 

You cannot copy directly from your computer. To post, the photos must have a web address. There are several programs such as Photobucket that you can sign up with at no cost. You download the images from your computer to your account. From there each of your photos will have a different address.

For example. Clicking on this address will give you the photo below. To have a picture appear in your post you can do one of two things. Click on the image icon in the top row, third from the left above the message window. Then paste the address between the brackets. Or in the case of photobucket you put your cursor on the image you want to post and a window will open below the image. Click on IMG code and it will be copied. Then, just paste it where you want the photo and you're good to go. It will include the "insert image" automatically.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q155/HomarusAmericanus/DSC00501.jpg

DSC00501-1.jpg