Sign in to follow this  
FHUAngler

Collegiate Anglers: 2009 SCBFS?

To all you collegiate anglers: who's gonna be fishin the Southern Collegiate Bass Fishing Series? FHU will be there. I'm pretty pumped about Neely-Henry next week. Hope you guys are ready to fish!

Hey FHU,

Troy U. will be there. We're heading up Thursday morning and seeing how much we can put together in one day's practice. When are yall gonna be there?

Mott

How did it go this weekend?

We, Radford, weren't able to make it to this event. We'll have three teams at the remaining events.

Thad yall didnt miss anything. 39 teams fished the first day and there were 31 0s. out of our three boats we weighed in one fish for all of us...Beyond sad for our performance to be honest...Guntersville will be a completely different story!!! Pack you rat-l-traps and nothing else!!

My boat did ok at neely-we didn't catch fish til the 2nd day but we weighed 4 in and got 10th place. Guntersville stinks right now, too cold. Rat l trap bite might be there, but only if it warms up! I'm looking forward to it since I live on it, but it's gonna be tough since the flw tour will be there the weekend before. Anyway, we'll see y'all there!