Sign in to follow this  
bigtimfish

Elite series pro question

I guess about a month or so ago, a pro got into trouble for going to fast and too close to spectator boats. Does anyone recall this? I remember seeing it on tv but can't recall the guys name. He buzzed right in between 2 boats fast. like he was angry at them.I think he may have even gotten dq'd. I don't think it's the same situation as the Aaron Martens thread. Of course I didnt get the whole story. I just know what I saw on tv.

Two things come to mind.  First, I believe you are talking about the Gerald Swindle situation in the classic in 2007 (I believe) on Lay Lake where he got DQ'd for "aggressive driving".  Or it could be the recent Langill DQ for bumping into Boyd Duckett on Guntersville (which was not on TV)

Two things come to mind. First, I believe you are talking about the Gerald Swindle situation in the classic in 2007 (I believe) on Lay Lake where he got DQ'd for "aggressive driving". Or it could be the recent Langill DQ for bumping into Boyd Duckett on Guntersville (which was not on TV)

I hope it's not the swindle one. I really just saw that like a few weeks ago. on ESPN. Why would it still be getting coverage if it was 2 years old?

Two things come to mind. First, I believe you are talking about the Gerald Swindle situation in the classic in 2007 (I believe) on Lay Lake where he got DQ'd for "aggressive driving". Or it could be the recent Langill DQ for bumping into Boyd Duckett on Guntersville (which was not on TV)

The only one I can think of is Gerald Swindles incident.

yeah, they do show old tournys every once and a while. so it was prob. the swindle incent.