Sign in to follow this  
AZfishrman01

Youth Anglers of VA

Hey guys I was wondering if there was a youth bass fishing club within the tricities area. The only ones that I've seen or heard of are too far for me to travel.

much appreciated

AZ

AZ,

Do you mean by the letters "VA" Virginia?

If so, we have yute clubs all over the state.

Let me know.

Thanks.  :)

AZ, I will PM the web sites for both B.A.S.S. and FLW so you can contact them about a junior bass club.

I know there is one in Mechanicsville.

I am taking the position that by tri-cities you mean Petersburg, Hopewell and Colonial Heights.  :)

Hey AZ, where you from? I'm from Arlington, in northern VA. There are no youth clubs around I feel you on wanting to join one~!! There are so many adult clubs, I felt as if I was jipped at first...I started fishing these tournaments on the occoquan reservoir with my brother with guys who are winning weekend series events, so they're pretty darn good, and I haven't regretted it. I've learned a whole lot, met some of the most helpful people, and am learning how to fish a great reservoir. Just try to find some open tournaments, or small boat tournaments.

Hey AZ, where you from? I'm from Arlington, in northern VA. There are no youth clubs around I feel you on wanting to join one~!! There are so many adult clubs, I felt as if I was jipped at first...I started fishing these tournaments on the occoquan reservoir with my brother with guys who are winning weekend series events, so they're pretty darn good, and I haven't regretted it. I've learned a whole lot, met some of the most helpful people, and am learning how to fish a great reservoir. Just try to find some open tournaments, or small boat tournaments.

From good ol' CH. haha